Do cats hate the smell of cloves



Do cats hate the smell of cloves?


Do cats hate the smell of cloves
Do cats hate the smell of cloves?

Do cats hate the smell of cloves?


In my experience, yes, and also influenced by her. 

Most people who know that using cloves as a natural pest repellent? I've never tried this before, but a lot of people are adorning cloves this holiday season?
And according to a special experiment, I've discovered that cloves are harmful to cats' health.
One day I noticed that my cat was acting weird because she couldn't stand straight and didn't do her usual thing like jumping off the couch, she was like a drunk person, she took my cat to the vet right away, I wanted to know what happened to her. 
 My mom started wandering around the house on the cat thing, and I found a little cloves in the ground. 
I knew cloves were the reason for the cat's anesthesia.
 So I used a method of feeding her, eating wet and drinking a lot of water, after a while, the cat's health improved. 
I wanted to give you advice after doing some research on cloves.

What's cloves? 

Cloves come in the form of small nail-like lobes, growing in an evergreen tree. It is used in cooking and has a major role in maintaining the health of the body, it contains anti-oxidant properties and for fungi, germs and viruses, and it is considered antiseptic and analgesic at the same time.
   

Raised cloves on the cat 

  • It infects the cat with a smile. 
  • The cat has stomach disorders such as diarrhea and gonorrhea saliva.
  • The cat may develop anorexia and vomiting, and this is proof that the cat ate cloves.
So I advise the cat breeder to keep the carnation on the cat because it negatively affects the cat's behavior and health. 

Share this information for cat breeders